- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
exhibition museum Prince Frederik's coat stitch color symbolism 1962 cutwork and needlework Olympic Games stripes seamstress Australia mercury Mette Bagge Kiær unpacking idioms machinery textile technique Terminology Don Quichotte Flannel vacuum St Gallen fibers crucifix dress material Useful Cotton photography stockings fatal garter Accessories crochet Canadian marking and labeling 18th century copy Reconstruction pants data record diversity of backgrounds heavy metals embroidery stitches fashion sash collection Museo Histórico Nacional outline stitch Busts and mannequins reconstruction Underwear Roméo et Juliette Royal Gala video inspiration documentation pesticide public Kensington Palace sprang Le Lac des cygnes