- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
fibers Nutcracker reconstruction locally made clothes transportation tatting lace accessioning Price tags shoes photography hospital packing Acid-free professional dress mask silk Coolmax knitted lace mauvine apron Identification exhibition Balmaceda darning stitch blanket stitch preventive conservation indigenous peoples Planning Mapuche receipts Paco Rabanne selection criteria 20th century customs identifying lace Jute Shaggy Bear symbolism holes stripes group identity Reconstruction patterns sleeve surface satin stitch Theater The Tudor Child Fleecemaking crochet fabric wool Australia Hmong reused clothes manufacture contagious residue knitted garments damage Laos dangerous