- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
silk split stitch Mapuche Ramie narrative Leather collective identity damage Lady in White tatting lace sewing techniques 18th century Padding crochet lace Fleecemaking dress dictatorship collecting policy vacuum copy Alto Peru textile fibers conservation personal identity lining bride stripes chemicals symbolism diversity of backgrounds nursing schools La Belle au bois dormant material accession locally made clothes moving customs forming disaster planning Coolmax Useful addresses José Miguel Carrera machinery Casse Noisette mask contents Storing checklist Cendrillon cotton folk culture Huipil interlacing and intertwining Thailand collection needle lace stitches identification of lace Princess Margaret wool