- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
storage area St Gallen allergens collecting policy Code of Ethics for Museums leather risk long and short stitch knit Leather refugees macramé Publications story 18th century fabrics feelings storage Ponchos garment nursing schools pants outloans collar exhibition unpacking QR code embroidery reconstruction packing fashionable dress Terminology Chile personal narrative Titian Feathers Rosenborg Castle Ribbons lace Padding drama boxes copy Facebook accessories crochet lace wedding dress Queen Juliane Marie forming Theater mannequins stripes chemicals Huipil material tradition kings' garments mechanical aids photographs ballet