- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
knitted lace exhibition pest management 19th century date identifying fibers macramé wearer bobbin lace Qing Dynasty hair ribbon allergens mechanical aids clothes pattern-taking Charles V reconstruction outline stitch personal memories Ponchos danger transport nursing schools self couching Pintrest Marking wedding dress Weaving Soviet Epoch silk boxes velvet Casse Noisette Brazilian Digital filet lace Ribbons Belgium symbolism sash contamination Useful lining machinery Kensington Palace Flannel transporting Queen Mary of Hungary padding stored Pattern-taking stockings data record packing details blanket stitch display reproduction traditional outfit