- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
marriage Chile knitted lace exhibition Ethics collecting policy Balmaceda stripes Rayon stitch paper macramé fiber dust Princess Margaret shoes Facebook weaving dress policies popular culture guidelines outline stitch Nutcracker shuttle Weaving St Gall Nylon tunic reproduction interview masks deterioriation José Miguel Carrera midget indigenous peoples Tizian Lace sewing techniques gown folk culture Theater costume seamstress public dictatorship Feathers dangerous Stories Tiziano Vecelli refugees stitches sleeve contamination portrait floral ornaments material bar code labeling drama silk ballet