- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
skirt kings' garments personal attitudes collar damage tatting lace linen Raschel textile fibers collecting policy chain stitch dress exhibition Polyester garment pattern-taking display case lead material hospital Nylon Zuzu crewel stitch lace Twitter wedding dress chemicals Munich fashionable dress display José Miguel Carrera Queen Elizabeth II protest dress Marking lining Costume idioms sailor suit Guidelines Bodily Memory Princess Margaret Planning Royal Collections tunic photographs Casse Noisette symbolism hair archival materials mask Le Lac des cygnes Stories sprang Alto Peru mechanical aids Viscose stem stitch bobbin lace identifying lace Pintrest arsenic