- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Soviet Epoch Ponchos stripes symbolism Guatemala pattern portrait customs Sculptors angel transportation fabric identifying stitches personal identity damage Mantas stockings protest dress data record weaving floral ornaments chain-link mesh Digital Kensington Palace contamination accessioning space seamstress cuffs cap stockings lace interlinking public drama lead tatting lace Laos Leaves to Beads Comparative items mercury Guidelines wedding dress José Miguel Carrera pants accession stitch Wool guidelines cotton print dress photos nursing schools Mapuche miser's purse 20th century hair sewing techniques cotton Queen Mary of Hungary Hmong conservation