- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
sailor suit knit display case surface satin stitch conservation story photostats Blogs Princess Margaret empress drama Cendrillon outloans padding skirt museum chemical lace Cotton Olympic Games fibers Ethics Roméo et Juliette fatal garter color symbolism Pintrest transporting feelings damage collective identity Ponchos kings' garments sash acid-free tag Lady in White Guidelines Heavily altered items stripes silk Leather French knot Le Lac des cygnes packing unpacking materials portrait embroidery stitches personal narrative database knickers Royal Gala video documentation crochet arsenic angel tradition mannequins Barbados dress wearer cotton print dress