- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
tatting lace identifying lace patterns braiding technique mask chain stitch traditional costume Raschel Mette Bagge Kiær refugees St Gallen accession number emotions leather insurance St Gall Underwear SPECTRUM Belgium data record transportation dictatorship indigenous peoples fashionable dress Patterns crochet Charles V care alpaca hair Zuzu purse documentation reused clothes Casse Noisette checklist fiber dust bobbin lace khila't receipts photos storage Soviet Epoch narrative Ribbons Preparing the public collar darning stitch interview gown Weaving donor Lady in White Mantas Resource Coolmax Pattern-taking sash disaster planning Leaves to Beads fibers