- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
interlinking identifying stitches storage Feathers cross stitch mannequins contagious residue Queen Mary of Hungary filet lace Queen Juliane Marie museums Soviet Epoch pattern-taking fashion photographs Twitter Printing on fabric receipts 19th century portrait copy Social Raschel Useful Titian packing construction guidelines cutwork and needlework Mette Bagge Kiær Lady in White embroidery stitches indigenous peoples buttonhole stitch personal identity exhibition Mantas symbolism refugees clothes Digital Paco Rabanne Charles V fabrics Balmaceda Leather long and short stitch Sculptors weave shuttle Munich health safety materials dress patterns Olympic Games poison sailor suit Kongedragter Manneken-Pis