- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
Preparing Useful cotton print dress Barbados marriage pesticide Canadian silk beliefs heavy metals weave Prince Frederik's coat poison photographs Marking tatting lace stored media Mette Bagge Kiær sprang patterns darning stitch copy undergarments personal narrative Royal Museum of Mariemont emotions reconstruction Fleecemaking group identity symbolism fibers Tizian collecting policy storage area exhibition stitches sleeve photostats Shanghai Queen Mary of Hungary folk culture marking and labeling 20th century Underwear bar code Hemp knit wool Guidelines Kensington Palace outline stitch 19th century identifying stitches self couching bobbin lace Resource Moulins Paco Rabanne Charles V