- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
pattern Guidelines stripes purse textile techniques story outloans Raymonda garment blanket stitch label Accessories storage construction museum dictatorship mask Canadian database Publications vintage fashion Belgium fiber dust Roméo et Juliette exhibition giraffe split stitch China media documentation photographs handling Reconstruction Pattern-taking apron data record insurance Chile WildWorks wearer uniform Nylon Casse Noisette fibers Printing on fabric darning stitch donor bobbin lace ombré roll stitch damage embroidery French knot personal memories conservation Zuzu Busts and mannequins tunic tatting lace Fabrics weaving