- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
sash photostats mauvine Bibliography WildWorks pattern indigenous peoples La Belle au bois dormant shoes Cendrillon Leather stripes identifying fabrics Gallen apron cotton refugees exhibition false weave khila't display case unpacking collecting policy contents Wool dress transporting beliefs Museo Histórico Nacional white cotton wedding dress chemicals mercury Collections Trust UK professional dress Accessories Rosenborg Castle stitches Casse Noisette Blogs darning stitch fabrics showcase midget deterioriation Acid-free fibers blanket stitch Thailand Munich conservation Tiziano Vecelli dust Giselle feelings Guidelines label protection from evil Photographs materials