- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
Ramie customs sprang indigenous peoples Useful addresses Acid-free mannequins Hans Maler bar code crochet Feathers copy pattern-taking public checklist ballet seamstress collecting policy Polyester transportation reconstruction weaving Social theatre shoes giraffe damage display case leavers chemical lace outline stitch stem stitch linen Identification Angel collective identity storage area Royal Museum of Mariemont personal attitudes marking and labeling false weave kings' garments Moulins Manneken-Pis photos vacuum exhibition Hemp filet lace sleeve personal memories accessories long and short stitch identification of lace Cotton Titian fibers construction Mette Bagge Kiær silk