- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
risk Royal Danish Collections Queen Juliane Marie Planning Price tags cotton exhibition Preparing the public stripes mask fabrics Queen Mary of Hungary Digital photography miser's purse boxes lead purse forming tatting lace traditional outfit Flax Guatemala interlacing and intertwining fashion La Belle au bois dormant cross-stitch holes Printing on fabric weaving Cendrillon health safety masculine culture Thailand sash popular culture Prince Frederik Theater costume Storing collecting policy pattern-taking Paco Rabanne needle lace Acid-free blanket stitch running stitch dress warp media leavers José Miguel Carrera Accessories poison Busts and mannequins Coolmax construction fibers collar Social allergens