- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
collar Princess Margaret Donkey Man heavy and awkward handling copy Coolmax wool inspiration gown transportation mauvine cross stitch fashion Mapuche Marking photographs uniform pattern-taking Giselle Theater military uniforms Kongedragter identifying stitches moving wedding dress emotions personal attitudes stitch fashionable dress fibers acid-free tag holes photostats Raymonda Stories drama velvet photography Pattern-taking Thailand database checklist crewel stitch Underwear storage Ethics embroidery stitches addresses sailor suit filet lace opera Prince Frederik's coat Barbados cuffs cap stockings marking and labeling interlacing and intertwining Lace Identification Wool