- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
accessioning lace textile fibers protest dress Kongedragter public Quick Response fatal garter stitch darning stitch arsenic tatting lace identifying lace jacket fiber dust cotton collective identity shoes storage area collecting policy storage Raschel collar dictatorship locally made clothes Acid-free leather label Flax Shaggy Bear labeling Giselle weaving exhibition patterns alpaca hair reconstruction dress Publications velvet Laos bride Manneken-Pis fibers Twitter Weaving silk Huipil mannequins Royal Danish Collections Lady in White Mother Sally pattern Royal Museum of Mariemont Silk stockings policies fashion La Belle au bois dormant Lace