- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
receipts warp cross reference khila't outloans femininity packing Rayon museum Prince Frederik's coat pattern-taking conservation Chinese traditional Costume fatal garter fiber dust Lace purse festivals bride machinery collar opera labeling exhibition mauvine fabrics group identity drama Flax Acid-free checklist ballet empress buttonhole stitch nursing schools Felting preventive conservation Munich Guatemala wool dangerous ribbon split stitch 18th century filet lace 20th century storage embroidery gown shoes Busts and mannequins masks boxes white cotton surface satin stitch cutwork and needlework mannequin Laos copy Ramie