- 1. Reconstructing the Dress of Queen Mary of Hungary
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Claire Derriks Curator Emeritus, Royal Museum of Mariemont (Belgium) How to introduce new audiences to past histories and cultural heritage through a portrait of Queen Mary of Hungary who ...
- 2. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... existing or from paintings, as inspiration for their own work (as example the artist Isabella Borchgrave, Belgium, who recreates historical costume in paper) if the museum is concerned about how a copy ...
- 3. Preventive Conservation
- (Working with clothes)
- ... La conservation préventive: une méthodologie d’approche basée sur le monitoring (FR), presentation at l´Université de Liège, Liège, Belgium Nobuko Kajitani: Care of Fabrics in the Museum (1977) in ...
textile weaves false weave Identification accessories wedding dress Pintrest Sculptors skirt policies garment nursing schools indigenous peoples damage construction museums angel conservation opera manufacture Costume idioms cross reference elasticity preventive conservation marriage exhibition knitted lace Planning Charles V Theater costume photography jacket boxes chain-link mesh weaving sailor suit shoes pants courtship identifying stitches Hmong Ramie Social health safety collar personal memories Belgium ballet lace interlinking photostats Patterns Price tags theatre database Terminology symbolism Museo Histórico Nacional The Tudor Child hospital Coolmax