- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
Charles V protection from evil Theater costume exhibition machinery uniform Bibliography Laos Casse Noisette mauvine label embroidery stitches Price tags pattern-taking macramé personal memories Chile packing wedding dress damage Olympic Games Identification leather policies theatre self couching Weaving long and short stitch color symbolism transportation vintage fashion silk customs museum Blogs Useful material lace embroidery children tunic details locally made clothes giraffe Mantas acid-free tag labels white cotton Fabrics Angel QR code mask pants paper Social 20th century 1970s stitches femininity reconstruction