- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
Code of Ethics for Museums labels pants sleeve digital protest dress Comparative items undergarments 1962 idioms kings' garments damage archival materials Pattern Fleecemaking Royal Danish Collections fabrics Ramie Ethics dust Flannel tradition fatal garter exhibition Tizian weaving identifying fabrics conservation sash Nutcracker Guidelines data record guidelines lace Cotton Casse Noisette Zuzu materials Raschel handling traditional costume chemicals Sculptors display case reused clothes portrait arsenic Museo Histórico Nacional indigenous peoples boxes allergens darning stitch fibers sailor suit Hmong textile technique details Mantas silk Giselle