- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
Queen Mary of Hungary Thailand customs French knot Donkey Man fabrics Flax Pattern exhibition legend sailor suit dangerous warp Rayon narrative Nylon insurance deterioriation split stitch pest management professional dress Paco Rabanne disaster planning Felting fashionable dress clothes 19th century Useful Fleecemaking storage manufacture heavy and awkward handling knit Fabrics silk knitted garments Balmaceda nurse mauvine mannequin portrait The Tudor Child alpaca hair popular culture dictatorship Canadian label Viscose protection dress José Miguel Carrera stitches Printing on fabric preventive conservation fibers damage Casse Noisette Blogs danger khila't