- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
future considerations stripes filet lace deterioriation giraffe weaving Chile pesticide Blogs transporting collective identity dress acid-free tag popular culture sleeve exhibition photography fabrics Queen Juliane Marie Balmaceda Shaggy Bear Goretex accessioning label conservation accession ribbon burn test crucifix Rayon Princess Margaret textile fibers cotton print dress donor Soviet Epoch dust bride personal narrative Code of Ethics for Museums Guatemala Pintrest color symbolism crochet Marking machinery knitted garments 20th century Stories wedding dress labels China mannequins Underwear allergens Silk digital mask purse damage mannequin