- 1. Clothes Tell Wonderful Wishes
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Li Xiaojun Shanghai Museum of Textile and Costume In former times, Chinese parents worried that their young children were at risk from various evils. It was thought that these could be avoided ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... I can wear whatever I want. (Curator’s voice) During the recent decades, Yunnan Province of China became the major centre specializing in the production of commercial folk costumes destined for the ...
St Gall French knot Identification inspiration Hans Maler Huipil 19th century festivals pants Swan Lake Nylon policy storage area filet lace Charles V collecting policy Guatemala material Casse Noisette Rosenborg Castle Hmong weaving fabrics dangerous acid-free tag Feathers dress silk tradition Preparing QR code children khila't 1962 allergens Gallen archival materials portrait blanket stitch Mother Sally transport wool SPECTRUM Roméo et Juliette interlacing and intertwining insurance Raymonda feelings WildWorks Laos bride weave midget Flannel documentation jacket embroidery stitches personal attitudes legend Zuzu