- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
long and short stitch dwarf Flax Viscose fabrics labels Queen Juliane Marie Resource Casse Noisette Accessories Nutcracker cuffs cap stockings customs purse storage SPECTRUM collecting costume crochet buttonhole stitch cotton Cotton identifying lace guidelines weave exhibition personal identity display museum La Belle au bois dormant textile technique conservation Rayon accessioning Pattern-taking Olympic Games midget knit wearer Don Quichotte patterns lining skirt chemical lace collecting policy Felting French knot 1970s Ribbons Giselle Nylon reconstruction arsenic acid-free tag Leaves to Beads silk stripes display case Goretex Charles V