- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Ramie Prince Frederik digital Comparative items collar arsenic Zuzu story Accessories risk 20th century Swan Lake documentation danger Royal Museum of Mariemont inspiration fabric storage reconstruction accession number empress pants pattern museum showcase heavy metals apron insurance dangerous Sculptors identifying lace moving Manneken-Pis Underwear Costume idioms stitches labels Lace Theater costume Titian Tizian buttonhole stitch machinery donor ballet identification of lace traditional costume interview Taoist jacket exhibition Guidelines identifying fibers stem stitch leavers Mapuche French knot St Gall outloans Preparing Planning