- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
interlacing and intertwining dust skirt crochet Zuzu stitches silk dangerous narrative group identity Jute Theater Donkey Man boxes stem stitch sash Queen Elizabeth II exhibition damage Museo Histórico Nacional French knot alpaca hair mechanical aids Gallen dress Stories crochet lace Princess Margaret mannequins accessioning Useful Prince Frederik's coat Hemp Preparing Cendrillon moving date Code of Ethics for Museums textile technique 1962 storage Queen Mary of Hungary transportation exhibition space machinery checklist idioms paper lead Swan Lake archival materials cuffs cap stockings Royal Gala video khila't refugees identifying fabrics pattern details media