- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Princess Margaret Ethics Busts and mannequins stem stitch poison knit Prince Frederik 1950s miser's purse archives knitted lace 18th century fiber dust digital gown receipts Chinese traditional Costume Tiziano Vecelli vintage fashion weaving fabrics conservation Huipil showcase China Quick Response nursing schools children military uniforms Felting narrative marriage Roméo et Juliette pattern-taking fabric media Cendrillon selection criteria 1962 Nylon dress Useful addresses textile fibers elasticity identifying lace burn test Resource construction traditional outfit accessories collecting costume ombré roll stitch shoes white cotton wool arsenic Flax stockings alpaca hair Coolmax