- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
crewel stitch dwarf Mantas Ramie Code of Ethics for Museums La Belle au bois dormant mercury stripes mauvine personal narrative silk Photographs folk dress data record knitted garments exhibition space packing future considerations China elasticity danger Rayon symbolism materials guidelines fabrics Reconstruction 1962 Ribbons Weaving Silk Useful Twitter accessioning Sculptors wedding dress braiding technique transporting fashion Belgium chain stitch chemicals fashionable dress Laos Queen Elizabeth II outline stitch material exhibition interlinking ombré roll stitch Goretex Collections Trust UK fibers floral ornaments Shaggy Bear Kongedragter identifying fabrics needle lace Busts and mannequins media