- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
cotton print dress knit photos poison Identification photostats photographs sewing techniques folk culture self couching Leaves to Beads Laos lining data record Fleecemaking mechanical aids indigenous peoples pest management lace sprang children St Gall chain-link mesh mauvine Ramie braiding technique feelings documentation Storing Roméo et Juliette Belgium Heavily altered items patterns transporting details Stories floral ornaments exhibition chain stitch Ponchos shoes wool group identity cross reference transportation Preparing Huipil reused clothes policy stem stitch Felting surface satin stitch Angel Bodily Memory silk Mantas dwarf collective identity crucifix garment