- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
Qing Dynasty Price tags museum sewing techniques fibers QR code fabric holes cross reference health safety shuttle Padding festivals manufacture Heavily altered items reused clothes exhibition textile weaves silk identification of lace Le Lac des cygnes filet lace velvet ballet protection knit Queen Juliane Marie fatal garter chemical lace garment Shanghai 1962 deterioriation Social embroidery stitches Weaving disaster planning Busts and mannequins Huipil checklist transportation lining Prince Frederik needle lace idioms Don Quichotte Jute purse boxes reconstruction Angel Fabrics weaving Pattern-taking photostats prints Royal Museum of Mariemont interlacing and intertwining 20th century mask