- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Working with artists to story-weave into the dress display Joanna Marschner Historic Royal Palaces At Kensington Palace artists and theatre-makers have united with curators to work within ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... An interesting example of such an approach was used in the ‘Victoria Revealed’ exhibition at Kensington Palace in London. Excerpts from the Queen’s journal and letters accompany the collection of her ...
tunic photography label exhibition weaving Rosenborg Castle indigenous peoples display stripes Goretex Planning contagious residue transportation storage outline stitch damage Mother Sally 20th century fashion purse Chinese traditional Costume Museo Histórico Nacional care media Zuzu Alto Peru braiding technique The Tudor Child handling crochet Donkey Man Patterns feelings deterioriation fiber dust crochet lace policies arsenic Theater Price tags masks Pintrest leather Royal Danish Collections identification of lace heavy and awkward handling crucifix reconstruction cuffs cap stockings unpacking courtship Guidelines Hans Maler photographs contents stockings color symbolism Mette Bagge Kiær seamstress