- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
ombré roll stitch policies dwarf children documentation Hmong contagious residue Qing Dynasty Guidelines machinery 20th century packing holes storage poison tradition Flax clothes heavy metals embroidery stitches pesticide Accessories cotton silk group identity Quick Response Chile military uniforms 19th century darning stitch bride Blogs embroidery pants fibers Ethics arsenic Royal Museum of Mariemont forming exhibition Leaves to Beads interlacing and intertwining transportation nursing schools Code of Ethics for Museums stripes textile techniques handling Nutcracker showcase braiding technique Costume idioms labels Flannel cuffs cap stockings folk culture needle lace Acid-free kings' garments