- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
collective identity outloans masculine culture purse WildWorks midget Guidelines exhibition apron traditional costume fabrics boxes pattern-taking policy forming Tizian angel lace Silk accession number idioms self couching Qing Dynasty holes photos Thailand 19th century paper fatal garter giraffe mannequins Princess Margaret Barbados Shanghai emotions beliefs fashionable dress public Swan Lake Balmaceda empress customs cotton print dress Angel Pattern stem stitch 18th century Olympic Games wearer personal memories pesticide Taoist jacket photostats St Gall masks Underwear needle lace femininity silk Busts and mannequins