- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
hair textile fibers macramé reconstruction drama photographs policy display case details Laos tunic Prince Frederik embroidery contamination dangerous Rosenborg Castle Identification packing St Gallen self couching exhibition burn test pants Reconstruction paper exhibition space Printing on fabric lining Nutcracker storage dress blanket stitch lace collar photography identifying stitches narrative Paco Rabanne silk cross reference outline stitch fashionable dress pattern-taking Moulins skirt machinery white cotton holes mannequins Kensington Palace stripes photostats Pintrest darning stitch miser's purse pattern transportation stockings Manneken-Pis donor