- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Preparing the public cross reference digital date Theater Marking China 18th century self couching paper indigenous peoples Qing Dynasty opera policies stockings identifying fibers fibers dictatorship storage personal narrative color symbolism customs Terminology Pintrest Paco Rabanne contents vacuum space Guatemala conservation beliefs photography Identification surface satin stitch mechanical aids Ponchos bobbin lace refugees false weave La Belle au bois dormant 19th century lead 20th century Quick Response pants Giselle stitches Photographs interlinking pattern-taking pattern Planning folk culture Fleecemaking contamination Knitting Silk chain stitch 1962 transporting