- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
running stitch self couching bar code accession transporting Canadian museum textile technique patterns warp details mercury Museo Histórico Nacional fabrics Royal Danish Collections Marking marking and labeling Blogs pattern uniform Theater costume personal narrative Kensington Palace Nylon damage identification of lace packing Balmaceda stripes Royal Museum of Mariemont Tizian braiding technique Wool knitted lace labels storage Terminology Mantas Chile José Miguel Carrera 19th century Angel festivals China velvet embroidery mauvine Giselle identifying fabrics Mette Bagge Kiær heavy metals Kongedragter Mother Sally symbolism khila't exhibition tradition boxes Theater silk