- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
accession Raymonda stitch purse collecting policy contagious residue paper Ramie 20th century Nutcracker heavy metals fibers documentation textile weaves showcase mechanical aids nursing schools mannequins padding emotions stripes pest management Theater Chile Reconstruction vintage fashion selection criteria textile fibers silk photographs French knot Heavily altered items allergens contamination checklist Kongedragter label Underwear nurse vacuum fabrics lead crochet Royal Gala video Guatemala Guidelines exhibition space group identity construction dust future considerations Acid-free crewel stitch Stories split stitch transportation machinery Bodily Memory packing Price tags