- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
protection José Miguel Carrera Guidelines floral ornaments exhibition Viscose acid-free tag Australia handling boxes idioms velvet traditional outfit Le Lac des cygnes materials transportation long and short stitch cross reference Hmong symbolism knit Angel warp Useful Giselle 1970s poison Leaves to Beads nursing schools Shanghai hospital vacuum stitches reconstruction transporting Titian Mapuche Rayon conservation customs personal identity fabrics sash Fleecemaking museums chain-link mesh storage area collective identity holes cotton Royal Museum of Mariemont media ballet 1950s Belgium Mette Bagge Kiær knickers pattern Coolmax stem stitch