- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
sleeve Huipil pattern patterns wearer 1950s Guidelines fibers The Tudor Child protest dress shoes Pintrest mannequins miser's purse dress silk chemicals floral ornaments bobbin lace sprang Moulins professional dress chain stitch Tizian contamination Taoist jacket collecting policy St Gallen lace embroidery angel Munich Useful personal narrative Jute documentation preventive conservation heavy and awkward handling China story reused clothes Hans Maler identifying fibers marriage addresses Queen Elizabeth II stem stitch Lady in White 19th century group identity boxes Lace self couching Pattern photography mannequin cross stitch identifying fabrics Leaves to Beads uniform