- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
weaving Belgium sleeve The Tudor Child Hmong acid-free tag stitches Soviet Epoch Theater costume transportation marriage drama museum fibers vintage fashion Lace patterns Queen Elizabeth II Donkey Man children Mantas public forming cotton Prince Frederik Angel Underwear Cendrillon preventive conservation stockings theatre selection criteria collar storage Royal Gala video Mette Bagge Kiær Tizian damage white cotton contagious residue Roméo et Juliette hospital health safety color symbolism Busts and mannequins miser's purse crochet lace Mother Sally mannequin Lady in White garment showcase Zuzu customs folk culture 19th century exhibition collecting policy dwarf shuttle