- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
fabric padding 20th century Printing on fabric Moulins Shaggy Bear Chinese traditional Costume buttonhole stitch Kongedragter materials idioms stripes drama interlinking manufacture Lady in White running stitch emotions Alto Peru exhibition identifying lace arsenic boxes cross stitch leather angel tatting lace traditional outfit folk culture outline stitch hair personal attitudes khila't 19th century textile fibers collar Royal Museum of Mariemont knitted lace Code of Ethics for Museums Reconstruction wearer crochet lace Weaving Huipil crucifix Publications WildWorks sleeve accession labels military uniforms Terminology Guatemala legend Roméo et Juliette bride protection from evil crochet Useful burn test