- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Mother Sally storage 20th century feelings undergarments Wool 19th century leather Goretex identifying fabrics indigenous peoples protest dress construction WildWorks lead collecting policy shuttle Don Quichotte Prince Frederik cotton print dress museums Tizian reconstruction braiding technique exhibition space SPECTRUM transportation color symbolism folk dress Felting manufacture Barbados embroidery St Gallen Accessories knit guidelines fabrics fashion transport wool exhibition preventive conservation weaving popular culture policy Sculptors Queen Juliane Marie 18th century textile weaves mechanical aids collective identity diversity of backgrounds unpacking Casse Noisette Chile tradition empress lace materials