- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
fabrics textile techniques Le Lac des cygnes protest dress giraffe customs selection criteria Thailand portrait museum collecting policy photos preventive conservation St Gall Facebook wedding dress Twitter idioms space reproduction Preparing Gallen Sculptors labels prints ribbon dress Nutcracker pattern-taking feelings Theater Flax transport 20th century Ribbons chain-link mesh stitch dangerous unpacking mercury lace textile weaves tradition Padding masks courtship Code of Ethics for Museums Giselle shoes legend Queen Elizabeth II bobbin lace Pattern-taking silk personal memories deterioriation transportation identifying fabrics transporting La Belle au bois dormant