- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
necklace Guidelines collection Rosenborg Castle Ethics crewel stitch tatting lace material Barbados unpacking wedding dress embroidery stitches professional dress Munich buttonhole stitch Thailand 20th century leather Terminology indigenous peoples Costume idioms Nutcracker mercury Leaves to Beads Swan Lake stockings cutwork and needlework gown velvet Qing Dynasty cotton print dress wool narrative fabrics shuttle contagious residue pattern Huipil patterns self couching weaving elasticity The Tudor Child forming Wool 19th century identification of lace pest management cross-stitch ribbon pattern-taking exhibition Olympic Games Royal Collections heavy metals Sculptors angel Nylon crochet lace display