- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Tizian WildWorks children knit bar code cross-stitch lead display cross stitch collecting policy cutwork and needlework Hans Maler SPECTRUM photos indigenous peoples color symbolism reconstruction stockings surface satin stitch Reconstruction elasticity sewing techniques Barbados feelings stripes Price tags Mantas Leather contagious residue legend Fleecemaking archives outline stitch boxes 20th century alpaca hair 18th century showcase fashionable dress deterioriation Thailand donor Patterns Quick Response symbolism Queen Elizabeth II identifying fibers silk textile fibers Flannel Busts and mannequins Bodily Memory chain-link mesh QR code Balmaceda leather Identification Guidelines lace Jute