- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
collective identity Identification Quick Response femininity empress cotton print dress storage area media kings' garments Comparative items pattern interlacing and intertwining museums Patterns beliefs uniform festivals Cotton split stitch Bodily Memory mannequins Flannel personal identity color symbolism care Cendrillon Shaggy Bear Bibliography stored velvet protest dress bride fabrics patterns garment story mauvine surface satin stitch St Gall chain-link mesh tatting lace photostats hospital knit padding mannequin Hemp false weave contagious residue reconstruction indigenous peoples future considerations weave documentation QR code stripes Goretex exhibition accession Busts and mannequins