- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
stockings wool Don Quichotte fashion Australia contamination 20th century Soviet Epoch Mother Sally storage area stripes Hemp folk dress 1970s cross-stitch Kensington Palace Nutcracker acid-free tag prints outline stitch garment José Miguel Carrera Guidelines museums patterns damage Underwear miser's purse identifying lace material Theater costume velvet Resource Planning apron Royal Gala video weaving protection from evil needle lace Pattern self couching lace Code of Ethics for Museums disaster planning mercury Price tags stitches Social Cendrillon Pattern-taking Alto Peru Moulins accession mechanical aids crewel stitch Flax Royal Museum of Mariemont masks chemicals Manneken-Pis