- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
dress stitches ballet Theater costume The Tudor Child mask Donkey Man story museums Sculptors risk necklace textile weaves photostats space vacuum wedding dress Casse Noisette media folk culture Twitter Theater narrative nursing schools burn test leather exhibition drama storage date transporting Kongedragter policies display lace lining identifying stitches personal memories masks personal identity Busts and mannequins Queen Elizabeth II festivals policy white cotton Weaving interlinking materials fabrics Kensington Palace Resource Mapuche purse Rosenborg Castle indigenous peoples photos Flax pants collection 1950s