- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
disaster planning jacket fabrics database Moulins Useful addresses Printing on fabric emotions exhibition Manneken-Pis machinery dress Storing 1970s bobbin lace Nutcracker lace Lace pesticide wedding dress Swan Lake guidelines Laos textile weaves courtship risk packing checklist Munich Rosenborg Castle Ponchos stored dust Accessories allergens Bodily Memory fibers Pattern-taking Hmong Shanghai group identity cotton ballet care Planning heavy and awkward handling Zuzu Knitting undergarments locally made clothes mauvine personal attitudes Bibliography shoes Kongedragter Hans Maler selection criteria chain stitch Digital long and short stitch