- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
sprang Taoist jacket tradition data record Laos mask crucifix storage darning stitch braiding technique Manneken-Pis identifying fibers wedding dress diversity of backgrounds selection criteria Preparing Leather Queen Elizabeth II Twitter lead reconstruction tatting lace padding crewel stitch inspiration Angel Alto Peru Social manufacture Photographs conservation Gallen transporting fabrics Balmaceda allergens Tiziano Vecelli showcase nursing schools damage 20th century Reconstruction boxes Huipil St Gall Blogs wool Terminology Ethics copy Pintrest leavers interview SPECTRUM 19th century reproduction miser's purse narrative labeling empress