- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
Raymonda collective identity shoes Huipil group identity Photographs moving forming Twitter Felting femininity cuffs cap stockings locally made clothes reconstruction Fabrics Cendrillon Facebook Canadian Museo Histórico Nacional exhibition dress Prince Frederik's coat macramé digital mask Useful addresses personal memories packing professional dress Royal Gala video fatal garter Cotton collection embroidery stitches Titian Bibliography accessories Busts and mannequins interlinking Guatemala Preparing the public lace mauvine indigenous peoples Planning 20th century surface satin stitch knitted lace media Tiziano Vecelli pattern-taking Royal Collections buttonhole stitch stripes boxes transportation Angel policy copy