- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
lace seamstress acid-free tag pattern story Australia construction Costume idioms Tiziano Vecelli festivals dangerous reproduction warp Jute Sculptors masculine culture Cotton Pattern accessories ombré roll stitch guidelines courtship traditional outfit Soviet Epoch Social Lace fashion indigenous peoples Bibliography protest dress Giselle materials long and short stitch display Knitting mauvine narrative Patterns cross stitch media Olympic Games macramé sleeve Identification Don Quichotte Shaggy Bear nurse Queen Juliane Marie Marking WildWorks documentation Reconstruction hair stitches apron Preparing the public photography textile weaves public nursing schools