- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
Preparing the public traditional costume skirt marking and labeling addresses silk folk dress cotton stockings Preparing fashionable dress Weaving media feelings Printing on fabric Titian exhibition database masks darning stitch Cendrillon risk archival materials 19th century wool Acid-free Thailand prints Hemp Shaggy Bear documentation uniform collective identity lead identifying fabrics archives French knot Prince Frederik's coat labeling ribbon idioms ballet Le Lac des cygnes sleeve checklist hospital Goretex indigenous peoples collar data record Identification outline stitch identifying lace burn test pattern-taking bar code wearer Qing Dynasty khila't running stitch