- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
St Gall Terminology Goretex purse Facebook poison uniform Theater costume exhibition pants Tiziano Vecelli masculine culture Don Quichotte Ribbons burn test interview surface satin stitch Fleecemaking Nylon Chile policies self couching stripes embroidery stitches cotton Royal Museum of Mariemont wearer collar transportation Photographs collecting policy Lace hair Prince Frederik's coat ballet Theater ribbon Storing Jute Blogs identifying fabrics outline stitch reconstruction damage silk conservation Titian jacket reproduction fashion stitches ombré roll stitch Pattern date lace Alto Peru professional dress documentation Pattern-taking Twitter