- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... the history of lace, see “Exhibition St Gall” HANDMADE LACE Bobbin Lace Plaited openwork fabric made with bobbins, creating a network of threads formed into any design with ground ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... bobbin lace may be considered an invention of the Renaissance. The two lace production centres of Venice and Flanders ranked among the most prosperous cities and regions of Europe. The Renaissance ...
Reconstruction feelings theatre heavy metals pest management Theater costume Casse Noisette construction materials exhibition French knot transportation fabrics fashion interview Guidelines Royal Danish Collections 18th century pattern silk alpaca hair linen textile techniques khila't showcase protest dress public Queen Juliane Marie cuffs cap stockings boxes identifying fabrics white cotton Jute Leather mauvine photographs Queen Elizabeth II locally made clothes labels The Tudor Child transport Angel Guatemala Storing protection from evil dress Patterns macramé Bibliography Flax QR code Resource jacket Heavily altered items collecting policy embroidery Munich cross stitch fashionable dress