- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... MACHINE MADE LACE The 19th century saw the development of machine lace which was capable of cleverly imitating handmade lace and thus undercutting its cost. Chemical lace (is in ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... of eastern Swiss chemical lace tells the story from the 19th century to the future. The exhibition enabled visitors to plunge into five centuries of workmanship 1500-1700 Needle and ...
Viscose hospital Printing on fabric Identification conservation weave photography construction photos identifying fabrics stockings angel collecting policy fabrics shoes Belgium Le Lac des cygnes linen Wool 20th century QR code Pattern children materials hair storage damage Bibliography miser's purse date textile weaves Quick Response display stitch Angel split stitch collection pattern-taking Manneken-Pis story ribbon manufacture Theater costume Digital cotton print dress addresses legend Lace digital receipts interview collecting costume drama Thailand 1962 protection from evil wool reconstruction Rosenborg Castle Shanghai