- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
beliefs Theater Alto Peru pattern-taking gown contamination pesticide theatre Feathers prints filet lace Leather Bibliography nurse Prince Frederik textile technique Prince Frederik's coat garment hospital Mette Bagge Kiær identification of lace sleeve allergens museums blanket stitch addresses Ethics Barbados Soviet Epoch Thailand burn test refugees Jute Pattern collective identity St Gallen wool date Hemp pants media giraffe Royal Gala video embroidery The Tudor Child holes Pintrest Weaving Bodily Memory personal identity guidelines contagious residue dictatorship darning stitch reused clothes exhibition undergarments 18th century tatting lace knitted lace