- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Twitter insurance checklist purse Theater costume photographs locally made clothes festivals Photographs Knitting Princess Margaret masks WildWorks Royal Gala video paper Theater conservation photography photostats necklace collective identity weaving pattern addresses patterns media Soviet Epoch details lace Publications ICOM Nutcracker portrait knit exhibition Wool Casse Noisette children cutwork and needlework stem stitch shoes dictatorship Qing Dynasty filet lace collecting policy SPECTRUM lining dwarf Costume idioms vintage fashion Mother Sally Roméo et Juliette folk culture receipts Mapuche storage traditional costume fashion labels linen