- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Jute French knot ballet Bodily Memory Casse Noisette lace donor macramé Identification dress leather prints labeling Busts and mannequins Accessories 20th century jacket stitch dwarf leavers cross reference clothes accessioning Coolmax 19th century accession exhibition Qing Dynasty knit traditional outfit pattern-taking mask Printing on fabric cotton print dress shoes sewing techniques reproduction contents sash Donkey Man Facebook stripes Knitting accessories data record Polyester surface satin stitch interlinking folk dress portrait Paco Rabanne database unpacking Ponchos Twitter angel Flannel material locally made clothes Lady in White