- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
feelings story Patterns Rayon dangerous Viscose pest management Ponchos St Gall skirt cross-stitch 1962 cotton vacuum popular culture allergens identifying stitches Belgium leather linen burn test Useful reused clothes fibers dress Identification Acid-free Cendrillon Stories Tiziano Vecelli labels photographs 19th century 1950s Hans Maler locally made clothes 20th century preventive conservation children long and short stitch customs exhibition space identifying lace collection personal identity lace dust necklace crochet lace Coolmax military uniforms seamstress weaving cross stitch SPECTRUM personal memories purse shoes textile fibers documentation