- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
lace archives storage Olympic Games hair exhibition white cotton digital Queen Juliane Marie dangerous cross stitch Alto Peru Accessories Rayon 20th century marriage preventive conservation St Gall José Miguel Carrera material collective identity embroidery Barbados labeling folk dress Brazilian museum courtship French knot lead Roméo et Juliette QR code filet lace Prince Frederik dress tunic accessories Sculptors stored Belgium Underwear linen Canadian Australia photography Angel chain stitch cotton pesticide beliefs masculine culture midget Ramie Theater costume acid-free tag mannequins Social Nylon details policy