- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Marking textile technique vacuum kings' garments 1962 nursing schools storage personal attitudes deterioriation textile techniques crochet Feathers identifying fibers documentation media Leather identifying stitches interlinking Hemp Taoist jacket ICOM embroidery photography Quick Response Royal Museum of Mariemont crochet lace display Barbados selection criteria labels Soviet Epoch forming museum fashion 19th century lace guidelines Prince Frederik labeling boxes policies indigenous peoples Pintrest Fleecemaking Paco Rabanne patterns public reconstruction risk receipts Fabrics seamstress transportation cutwork and needlework Preparing bobbin lace military uniforms photographs split stitch checklist