- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
dangerous 20th century unpacking care collecting policy Knitting Underwear theatre elasticity Weaving exhibition midget crewel stitch QR code buttonhole stitch protection pattern-taking Lady in White story indigenous peoples lace outline stitch Fleecemaking photography tatting lace fashionable dress chemicals narrative weaving mercury Rosenborg Castle fatal garter identifying fibers 19th century Quick Response paper kings' garments identifying fabrics preventive conservation Zuzu shoes transportation weave skirt Pattern professional dress leather tradition emotions fashion stitches Pattern-taking embroidery locally made clothes Taoist jacket transport media mechanical aids documentation The Tudor Child