- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Guatemala textile technique personal identity details archival materials mannequin hair identifying stitches 1970s Padding digital running stitch Planning Laos clothes wool shoes Identification WildWorks date silk SPECTRUM 20th century storage reconstruction Photographs Bodily Memory construction fashion weaving textile techniques nursing schools public stripes boxes reproduction self couching Donkey Man labels apron dictatorship personal attitudes disaster planning cotton Kongedragter lace holes pattern Theater costume Canadian Don Quichotte knitted garments Queen Mary of Hungary collar sash addresses forming vintage fashion conservation cotton print dress