- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Nutcracker forming wearer braiding technique selection criteria courtship Pattern archival materials fabrics interlacing and intertwining Cendrillon knit Digital packing Storing pattern museum masculine culture outline stitch identifying fibers Leather weaving St Gall pesticide knickers white cotton reconstruction Huipil collecting costume necklace risk Fleecemaking La Belle au bois dormant Wool heavy and awkward handling heavy metals embroidery stitches angel Le Lac des cygnes beliefs interlinking textile techniques Underwear ICOM hair sailor suit fatal garter photographs buttonhole stitch weave Heavily altered items gown Charles V embroidery policies 18th century display case identification of lace padding crochet lace