- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
Raschel Digital documentation material paper Padding braiding technique Paco Rabanne mannequin Royal Danish Collections boxes identifying lace Fabrics accession number Acid-free festivals purse Barbados fabrics necklace insurance reconstruction 20th century darning stitch dictatorship embroidery blanket stitch 19th century dress construction Mette Bagge Kiær false weave pattern-taking Angel collecting costume Olympic Games leavers materials Nylon checklist Knitting bride elasticity Queen Elizabeth II storage area shoes military uniforms floral ornaments personal memories lace Chinese traditional Costume contamination Royal Collections popular culture textile technique Ramie mask stripes protection guidelines