- 1. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... about personal attitudes, feelings and emotions, aperson’s identity, customs, beliefs, social standards and ethical values of the day. Due to this personal element inherent in the clothes, museum visitors ...
- 2. 1970s Exhibition, Munich
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... debate. The emotions rising from fashion debates of that time are perhaps the reason why it is a favourite vintage fashion: loans from private owners allowed a quite unusual fashion shoot which could ...
personal narrative fatal garter Leather Pintrest angel photography Rosenborg Castle Planning Fleecemaking dwarf professional dress embroidery Museo Histórico Nacional Facebook addresses Royal Danish Collections Raymonda pesticide Canadian locally made clothes St Gall crochet Felting cotton knit silk sewing techniques Thailand wearer accession personal identity collective identity personal memories Mette Bagge Kiær midget chain-link mesh children photostats Blogs sash interview drama exhibition packing Paco Rabanne transport linen courtship digital leather story Moulins Weaving narrative Qing Dynasty media archival materials conservation Polyester fabrics