- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
transportation Silk contents Theater identifying lace Ponchos sailor suit date future considerations St Gallen self couching Social Casse Noisette Costume idioms collecting policy wool silk bar code guidelines knitted lace fabric ICOM paper courtship damage exhibition policy 19th century seamstress Busts and mannequins braiding technique textile weaves public weaving Price tags shoes darning stitch Royal Danish Collections 20th century Ramie Useful vacuum media insurance Knitting wearer weave color symbolism Twitter manufacture photographs Royal Gala video dust Nutcracker Identification heavy metals health safety showcase transport warp