- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
indigenous peoples stored Stories cotton Soviet Epoch WildWorks Hans Maler macramé professional dress personal memories photography public Facebook pattern-taking lace Polyester collection copy Laos braiding technique weaving warp leavers stripes reproduction risk symbolism digital 1950s stitches details fibers ribbon Terminology exhibition space Queen Juliane Marie linen dress accession contents fashionable dress refugees Royal Collections Princess Margaret bride Bibliography display case preventive conservation long and short stitch media outline stitch danger Canadian China Costume idioms machinery Swan Lake angel identifying fabrics textile fibers