- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
tradition Fleecemaking Angel wearer elasticity donor darning stitch lining reproduction materials Ponchos QR code Paco Rabanne running stitch femininity collar cotton Theater costume fashion Price tags outline stitch sprang skirt jacket pest management Brazilian Jute 20th century ombré roll stitch identifying stitches Useful data record crucifix Hans Maler Reconstruction museums theatre long and short stitch leather manufacture dust Sculptors José Miguel Carrera contagious residue silk exhibition construction stitch Tiziano Vecelli mercury accession Feathers dangerous St Gallen photostats Pattern conservation children identifying lace packing