- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
pattern-taking Ponchos La Belle au bois dormant 1950s insurance identifying fabrics Chinese traditional Costume seamstress Twitter fibers Planning collar marking and labeling Quick Response chain stitch Reconstruction Nylon Flax reconstruction Don Quichotte photographs locally made clothes nurse stitches vacuum mercury Mette Bagge Kiær Facebook knitted lace collecting policy personal attitudes wool poison fabrics Rosenborg Castle Wool weaving bobbin lace Preparing the public midget Royal Gala video 19th century photostats Nutcracker Swan Lake Fleecemaking museum Ribbons tatting lace Hemp Shaggy Bear stored mechanical aids crucifix Angel Pintrest masculine culture display case miser's purse materials