- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Kensington Palace Underwear Rosenborg Castle Mapuche reconstruction embroidery stitches Cotton undergarments fiber dust Coolmax allergens lace children customs collective identity materials dwarf dangerous preventive conservation stitches storage area damage group identity Royal Gala video tradition contents Bodily Memory sprang moving Brazilian Wool lead ballet Royal Danish Collections refugees Digital Queen Juliane Marie 20th century personal narrative idioms legend khila't sleeve stripes traditional outfit Sculptors Le Lac des cygnes exhibition Patterns 1962 poison cuffs cap stockings selection criteria collecting policy boxes Padding ombré roll stitch Prince Frederik locally made clothes