- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
Terminology stitch Acid-free exhibition dress clothes China chemicals packing Bodily Memory Balmaceda Reconstruction Stories idioms collecting policy Resource Princess Margaret Raschel Nutcracker checklist Rosenborg Castle velvet kings' garments leather nurse long and short stitch military uniforms sailor suit 19th century contamination Royal Danish Collections archives color symbolism Cotton refugees Prince Frederik 1970s cross reference pattern-taking Jute alpaca hair knit Quick Response Kensington Palace diversity of backgrounds vacuum purse Busts and mannequins silk cotton Manneken-Pis Soviet Epoch SPECTRUM danger macramé policies accession number personal identity shoes machinery