- 1. The Artist Imagination
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... www.hrp.org.uk www.wildworks.biz Youtube interview with Sue Hill of Wildworks, who describes the creation of the Enchanted Palace – an artist’s view of working with historic artefacts ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... from Laos, who in the 1980s - 1990s settled in Australia. The exhibition was organised in 2006 by the School of Anthropology at James Cook University in Cairns, Australia, and the interviews with the Hmong ...
- 3. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... interviewing curators of paintings and costume, gathering information about contemporary fashion, pearls and early Italian lace Comments: The dress was planned to be only as long as what is shown in ...
filet lace fabrics lace documentation portrait accessories pattern-taking reconstruction Kongedragter Raschel dress sprang Swan Lake boxes QR code Sculptors exhibition undergarments legend cotton transportation dust embroidery color symbolism ribbon Comparative items textile techniques identifying fabrics labels festivals Olympic Games copy alpaca hair Identification details Charles V Shaggy Bear Raymonda accession Chile Le Lac des cygnes Ponchos checklist collar traditional outfit surface satin stitch stem stitch material floral ornaments leather photos media photography damage mechanical aids contagious residue bar code Brazilian archival materials sash