- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Manneken-Pis children collection silk weaving purse Storing Wool leather Thailand long and short stitch Leaves to Beads sewing techniques knitted lace reconstruction knickers identifying stitches contagious residue Royal Danish Collections Swan Lake health safety cotton print dress Australia filet lace embroidery darning stitch Princess Margaret lace pants policies fibers traditional costume storage showcase surface satin stitch Flax Rayon gown floral ornaments mauvine shoes Rosenborg Castle Bodily Memory tradition Pintrest padding transportation leavers database Prince Frederik's coat wool Moulins Cotton identifying lace diversity of backgrounds conservation kings' garments documentation Raschel collecting policy