- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Roméo et Juliette Museo Histórico Nacional protection from evil selection criteria forming color symbolism Hans Maler bar code moving 1962 WildWorks identifying stitches pants stockings wool textile weaves photographs weaving Social Pattern archival materials Zuzu weave 20th century Nutcracker Felting China floral ornaments crewel stitch Laos future considerations labeling details 19th century Blogs damage Brazilian label Polyester handling textile technique lead accessories documentation labels silk embroidery feelings Paco Rabanne Comparative items exhibition space inspiration reconstruction angel poison Raymonda exhibition lace pattern textile fibers