- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Princess Margaret lace José Miguel Carrera unpacking Code of Ethics for Museums pattern material crucifix nurse Comparative items details ribbon professional dress Bodily Memory Jute 18th century marriage arsenic collective identity heavy metals exhibition risk pest management symbolism drama materials wedding dress Charles V outloans Titian boxes running stitch Qing Dynasty pattern-taking dangerous braiding technique Useful addresses femininity embroidery stitches Storing textile fibers personal identity Felting Mette Bagge Kiær damage Mapuche accessories labels khila't cotton vacuum digital self couching opera group identity Royal Museum of Mariemont tatting lace crewel stitch poison transporting