- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Zuzu fibers public Storing collecting policy diversity of backgrounds marriage angel khila't Queen Elizabeth II color symbolism ombré roll stitch transportation reconstruction interlacing and intertwining damage symbolism Busts and mannequins personal attitudes Barbados textile weaves Qing Dynasty knickers photography stockings bobbin lace pest management Hemp Mother Sally traditional outfit group identity Flannel Thailand construction hospital Preparing the public exhibition packing Taoist jacket Heavily altered items documentation fabrics nurse Bibliography macramé narrative vacuum crucifix leather leavers Olympic Games Collections Trust UK sash Blogs Rayon Coolmax stitches Nutcracker Australia mask