- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
personal attitudes Hans Maler running stitch accessioning Chinese traditional Costume Underwear José Miguel Carrera vacuum photography lace braiding technique leavers cross stitch protection from evil deterioriation transportation drama color symbolism contagious residue Pattern-taking holes Padding archives care silk lining Manneken-Pis Collections Trust UK protest dress patterns nurse embroidery 20th century sewing techniques WildWorks identification of lace prints macramé Ponchos media Fabrics fabrics pest management weaving Pattern reconstruction Knitting identifying lace portrait identifying fabrics transporting Planning Wool knickers folk culture manufacture Blogs bobbin lace dictatorship Feathers