- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
labels macramé wool apron weaving public exhibition paper Underwear Quick Response 1962 Ribbons cotton Coolmax Cendrillon Code of Ethics for Museums 20th century folk dress hospital museum festivals crucifix Museo Histórico Nacional Cotton machinery Ramie Leaves to Beads Royal Collections idioms Gallen braiding technique José Miguel Carrera padding dictatorship outloans stripes pattern data record Photographs knickers Queen Mary of Hungary Social transportation Queen Juliane Marie vintage fashion preventive conservation danger stitches Princess Margaret Belgium Mapuche fashion sprang Planning indigenous peoples cuffs cap stockings insurance bobbin lace Hmong