- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
idioms pattern-taking Preparing the public stockings inspiration Raschel 20th century cross-stitch Padding checklist protection from evil stripes Royal Collections Queen Mary of Hungary prints transportation transport personal memories arsenic purse Thailand donor deterioriation fabrics data record identifying stitches stored reproduction identifying fibers exhibition display Pintrest traditional costume collecting policy SPECTRUM collective identity textile weaves legend photography fashionable dress Nutcracker wool The Tudor Child Patterns wedding dress ribbon acid-free tag machinery Preparing Taoist jacket Angel mauvine bride boxes poison crochet lace identification of lace Goretex mask 18th century