- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Cotton collecting policy Canadian fatal garter Prince Frederik Munich Publications deterioriation archival materials construction arsenic braiding technique personal narrative prints dust mannequins contents reconstruction Kongedragter photography outloans Shaggy Bear 20th century Guidelines stripes St Gall Manneken-Pis material Ethics 18th century pattern-taking Coolmax Shanghai St Gallen Leaves to Beads chain-link mesh white cotton padding knit media Collections Trust UK Preparing traditional outfit indigenous peoples The Tudor Child conservation bar code cross reference legend crewel stitch chain stitch folk culture materials nurse preventive conservation Zuzu Costume idioms textile techniques exhibition transportation