- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
deterioriation Hmong lace exhibition embroidery reconstruction purse mannequins fashion Donkey Man Leather floral ornaments exhibition space knickers mercury Mette Bagge Kiær Kensington Palace Underwear fashionable dress 19th century emotions cotton print dress damage Don Quichotte museum Ribbons alpaca hair chain stitch archival materials military uniforms Guatemala Pattern-taking Marking storage guidelines packing Theater Gallen Titian Charles V museums Facebook self couching preventive conservation symbolism Angel khila't Nylon knitted lace Accessories Barbados knitted garments darning stitch children sewing techniques Olympic Games lining machinery pesticide database