- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
Viscose date Balmaceda sailor suit interview wool pants storage knit handling Cendrillon wedding dress cotton drama chemicals stripes Quick Response textile techniques sprang Mapuche Le Lac des cygnes Princess Margaret Sculptors dwarf Stories Fleecemaking Munich acid-free tag Moulins material Raschel stitches Chile Don Quichotte storage area tradition fibers personal identity unpacking shoes damage holes Royal Museum of Mariemont undergarments Publications Preparing locally made clothes Mette Bagge Kiær marking and labeling Gallen crucifix boxes pesticide Identification silk leavers Ethics museums khila't media