- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
kings' garments textile weaves Goretex Thailand Fleecemaking arsenic moving Fabrics transport 18th century St Gall cross-stitch ribbon 1962 purse Australia indigenous peoples Patterns refugees China Laos embroidery museum pest management Sculptors ombré roll stitch clothes Terminology cotton skirt 1950s Polyester Code of Ethics for Museums angel interlacing and intertwining beliefs dress textile techniques fatal garter exhibition weaving split stitch Gallen khila't archives inspiration identifying lace marking and labeling French knot Huipil shoes collar allergens mauvine festivals elasticity Preparing sleeve addresses courtship