- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... have been taken off and the sleeve stitched back together. The coat had probably been in use for some time when the accident happened, as it is rather worn – the lining in the right armpit is worn through ...
- 2. Take a Closer Look at Costume
- (Working with clothes)
- ... valuable not to be used and reused. Identify and describe all the materials found in the garment: outer fabric, lining, interlining if any, stiffeners, eyes and hooks, braids, strips and bands of linen, ...
mechanical aids dress handling cross reference José Miguel Carrera vacuum mercury collecting costume 19th century storage area Qing Dynasty date transporting interlacing and intertwining Cotton Heavily altered items Marking split stitch collar Kensington Palace Fleecemaking Australia group identity 20th century narrative Padding receipts protection buttonhole stitch copy archives Underwear drama crochet lace ombré roll stitch heavy and awkward handling embroidery khila't textile techniques inspiration Shanghai Lady in White elasticity folk dress photography future considerations Hans Maler Silk unpacking Lace allergens professional dress Felting patterns Photographs wool exhibition fabrics Munich Mother Sally