- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
Storing Chile needle lace miser's purse silk space selection criteria photography Kongedragter Donkey Man collective identity insurance clothes jacket lace padding Royal Gala video Tiziano Vecelli stored hospital construction festivals conservation Royal Museum of Mariemont receipts stitch collecting policy fabrics Identification Chinese traditional Costume bobbin lace Balmaceda Mette Bagge Kiær display case exhibition Moulins Shanghai alpaca hair Guidelines Charles V mechanical aids leather color symbolism Barbados storage area protection from evil deterioriation manufacture Queen Mary of Hungary 1970s textile weaves Huipil Australia Underwear cotton textile techniques chain stitch museum indigenous peoples interlacing and intertwining