- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
group identity 20th century ombré roll stitch self couching alpaca hair Marking Felting Underwear crewel stitch labeling moving silk weaving stored locally made clothes Prince Frederik's coat darning stitch stitches accession number macramé sailor suit Lace deterioriation interview empress digital lead Raschel storage area exhibition Flax Donkey Man collecting costume shoes chain-link mesh reconstruction buttonhole stitch Huipil WildWorks Laos Shanghai Resource ballet details future considerations collecting policy Ribbons Tiziano Vecelli photography disaster planning 1962 Pintrest guidelines Busts and mannequins tunic reproduction pattern showcase poison purse