- 1. Identifying Lace: various names and techniques
- (Working with clothes)
- ... or the cutting away of portions of the textile. The open spaces are reinforced and filled with embroidery or needle lace. Filet Lace (is in fact embroidery) Knotted loops worked in rows, ...
- 2. St Gallen – the story of lace
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... lace were reminiscent of Baroque needle lace. Until the turn of the century lace remained very much in fashion. At that time both, handmade lace and lace finished by machine were in great demand. ...
1970s interview WildWorks Paco Rabanne silk tradition transport textile techniques Rosenborg Castle Mapuche crochet lace Price tags construction Prince Frederik boxes holes collecting policy stitches wearer hospital Coolmax exhibition Roméo et Juliette feelings knitted lace knitted garments collar database Thailand Prince Frederik's coat inspiration Hemp mercury packing surface satin stitch 20th century cross stitch fibers diversity of backgrounds pesticide digital preventive conservation Guidelines exhibition space mannequin wedding dress fabric pattern opera clothes arsenic health safety Nylon blanket stitch gown La Belle au bois dormant Chile uniform Theater costume paper