- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Gallen reconstruction Wool ribbon Nutcracker dress exhibition Social children Printing on fabric crochet locally made clothes fatal garter material Resource Facebook miser's purse leavers mask wool Acid-free padding heavy metals Kongedragter masks knitted lace weaving jacket space darning stitch tunic cotton Raymonda pest management story bar code lace embroidery Prince Frederik's coat cuffs cap stockings necklace prints Digital collective identity database group identity linen crucifix Rosenborg Castle fibers accessories Code of Ethics for Museums arsenic cutwork and needlework Cendrillon purse acid-free tag donor Useful