- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Hans Maler Bodily Memory Kongedragter locally made clothes packing Preparing emotions embroidery stitches Underwear stem stitch Ponchos gown Busts and mannequins Belgium buttonhole stitch Rosenborg Castle 20th century dust courtship fibers wearer Queen Juliane Marie Jute guidelines opera patterns Weaving crochet lace WildWorks padding digital pattern Nutcracker transportation chemical lace interlinking Paco Rabanne construction bar code garment Wool Mantas fabric Donkey Man Pintrest interview danger dwarf Prince Frederik's coat cotton print dress cross stitch Tizian sprang Pattern reconstruction ribbon Publications Flannel femininity personal identity