- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
fiber dust fibers Paco Rabanne dress contagious residue Theater costume festivals false weave stored receipts pest management materials checklist display case professional dress Preparing Social sewing techniques Brazilian beliefs patterns traditional outfit marriage giraffe forming construction 18th century 20th century bar code Viscose running stitch inspiration Sculptors Collections Trust UK damage database Casse Noisette burn test accession floral ornaments knitted garments St Gall opera collecting policy tradition Australia cuffs cap stockings Identification collar mercury identifying fabrics Angel Canadian Felting SPECTRUM Cendrillon China material Lady in White