- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Huipil 18th century vacuum risk leather Jute lead reused clothes accession number Rosenborg Castle knit Knitting embroidery stitches cotton print dress fiber dust checklist lining Acid-free photography disaster planning Useful addresses Busts and mannequins purse Fleecemaking Queen Juliane Marie folk dress silk lace reconstruction photographs bobbin lace damage Canadian story nursing schools Pattern weaving cross-stitch wool running stitch apron Chile color symbolism archival materials sleeve group identity military uniforms shuttle narrative stripes leavers chain-link mesh Identification Titian contamination exhibition Pattern-taking pants St Gall jacket