- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
transport Ribbons fibers tatting lace stitches Raschel display Hmong long and short stitch future considerations Costume idioms forming addresses folk culture miser's purse Kensington Palace Swan Lake material weaving hair preventive conservation Padding masculine culture theatre 19th century embroidery Blogs stripes Quick Response Flannel health safety 1950s Resource Identification Giselle feelings filet lace sleeve contagious residue materials transportation vacuum Qing Dynasty La Belle au bois dormant Prince Frederik's coat Munich seamstress reconstruction Fleecemaking construction guidelines Soviet Epoch media knit heavy metals identifying lace Fabrics Hans Maler customs lining