- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
space Angel bobbin lace arsenic group identity professional dress Nutcracker weaving chemicals Royal Gala video Photographs Leaves to Beads uniform receipts Digital storage area Wool fabrics marking and labeling disaster planning linen heavy and awkward handling interlacing and intertwining conservation Rosenborg Castle Patterns silk popular culture vacuum exhibition La Belle au bois dormant pattern-taking personal attitudes display giraffe identifying stitches outline stitch Silk reconstruction beliefs children Barbados cross stitch burn test wool Acid-free storage Casse Noisette Shaggy Bear transportation protection from evil cotton patterns Bibliography narrative checklist Huipil archival materials damage risk