- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
dust photographs accessories Guidelines wedding dress Blogs Princess Margaret photography acid-free tag Belgium Le Lac des cygnes transportation protection from evil Heavily altered items identification of lace contagious residue emotions reconstruction labels lace Hemp warp wool Facebook Price tags wearer Flannel indigenous peoples miser's purse Shanghai 20th century transporting femininity refugees checklist portrait mauvine knitted garments reproduction Collections Trust UK exhibition Rayon handling undergarments disaster planning Manneken-Pis Polyester shoes Mother Sally Mette Bagge Kiær Digital Feathers symbolism storage Bodily Memory China pants arsenic Canadian fatal garter