- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
French knot accession number pants portrait Fabrics boxes wearer weave Stories personal narrative kings' garments contents cotton angel outline stitch Theater costume Shanghai mercury Nutcracker diversity of backgrounds Qing Dynasty alpaca hair fibers checklist wedding dress material reconstruction Guatemala dust stem stitch sleeve labels damage exhibition addresses filet lace Princess Margaret skirt khila't Giselle empress Viscose color symbolism Jute festivals personal identity selection criteria collar masks Sculptors accessories blanket stitch storage stockings Goretex collecting costume refugees knit Queen Juliane Marie Royal Museum of Mariemont