- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
apron mask Mapuche transportation lead The Tudor Child protection archival materials lace ballet WildWorks crochet lace fashion public fabrics 1970s fibers Belgium forming transport protection from evil boxes identifying fabrics date construction Barbados stripes contents stored unpacking Queen Juliane Marie collecting costume indigenous peoples Storing Alto Peru Swan Lake story silk Ribbons Pintrest collecting policy preventive conservation Kongedragter accession material patterns Code of Ethics for Museums poison Brazilian storage St Gall braiding technique Useful showcase Angel identifying lace Acid-free reconstruction Polyester interlinking