- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
Mantas knit Titian mercury Facebook dwarf Rayon uniform storage exhibition Taoist jacket cross stitch Flannel identification of lace Printing on fabric care Price tags packing China St Gallen Angel burn test lace Shaggy Bear accessioning photos database boxes theatre crewel stitch legend Ethics Leather ombré roll stitch collection Giselle photographs archives dictatorship crochet lace mannequins data record purse holes weave mauvine traditional costume silk group identity Hemp fiber dust running stitch cross reference personal narrative fashionable dress Balmaceda Identification 1950s textile techniques Heavily altered items