- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
crucifix Soviet Epoch heavy metals empress Manneken-Pis Code of Ethics for Museums Pattern Social cross stitch dust museum ballet transportation collar Ethics lining wool kings' garments macramé pants embroidery textile fibers fashionable dress manufacture archives details transporting Planning Mette Bagge Kiær Balmaceda Rosenborg Castle cross reference clothes Shanghai dangerous Swan Lake chain stitch beliefs materials danger 20th century garment tatting lace shoes reconstruction pattern-taking Knitting seamstress Raschel Prince Frederik's coat cutwork and needlework display personal memories knitted garments disaster planning personal identity cotton print dress archival materials Guatemala Qing Dynasty