- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
festivals needle lace shoes dress Collections Trust UK textile techniques patterns marriage embroidery stitches Flannel pattern-taking construction Acid-free 1962 nursing schools personal identity Prince Frederik floral ornaments lining popular culture sash bobbin lace Angel acid-free tag Knitting Social burn test policy Useful addresses chain stitch damage identification of lace outline stitch exhibition Mantas storage stored documentation mask dust data record labels paper Nutcracker 19th century long and short stitch Goretex arsenic Australia lace children surface satin stitch cotton print dress Titian portrait 20th century feelings moving Chile angel