- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
moving Useful filet lace warp Angel Blogs Bibliography data record macramé narrative identifying fabrics pattern-taking Identification Guatemala sleeve labels locally made clothes 1962 cotton print dress construction mercury traditional costume weaving guidelines damage embroidery collecting costume museum pest management silk Comparative items interview disaster planning French knot Sculptors cross reference Collections Trust UK Queen Juliane Marie textile fibers Preparing the public Flax Soviet Epoch Cendrillon Pintrest Rayon angel lining Tizian legend cutwork and needlework textile weaves Brazilian bar code transportation Manneken-Pis stripes alpaca hair photography collecting policy contamination