- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
conservation museum Terminology Taoist jacket collecting costume Manneken-Pis Underwear macramé exhibition Hmong SPECTRUM Ponchos silk customs sprang wedding dress 1962 dictatorship lead drama stitches pattern-taking collection self couching reconstruction Twitter photostats undergarments Mantas Mother Sally Busts and mannequins pants Royal Danish Collections shoes accessories symbolism nurse traditional outfit inspiration narrative space Reconstruction false weave mannequin weaving materials interlacing and intertwining Bibliography risk identifying stitches dress holes Mette Bagge Kiær China Blogs bar code Accessories contents Acid-free nursing schools