- 1. Coat for a Wounded Prince
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Katia Johansen Royal Danish Collections Many Danish kings’ garments are preserved in the Royal Danish Collections at Rosenborg Castle in Copenhagen. They are mainly from special, ceremonial ...
- 2. Mannequins for Costume Display
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... by trained specialists. Making mannequins Padding Mannequins with heads How to dress mannequins Moving clothed mannequins Installing dressed manneqins in display cases Not using mannequins ...
dress embroidery Price tags lining chain-link mesh refugees exhibition personal narrative manufacture Mother Sally Shanghai running stitch collection Identification diversity of backgrounds cotton risk Cotton shuttle Raymonda collective identity vacuum wedding dress wool garment Balmaceda display Paco Rabanne database José Miguel Carrera textile techniques purse arsenic Planning Huipil Stories Don Quichotte 18th century Fabrics identifying fabrics Social lace Bibliography Thailand midget reconstruction museum identification of lace 19th century Rosenborg Castle dangerous stitch French knot machinery Silk ICOM fibers Nutcracker Blogs outline stitch