- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
vintage fashion ICOM Ribbons crewel stitch transportation 20th century Preparing the public pants padding guidelines French knot locally made clothes personal attitudes heavy metals Alto Peru Roméo et Juliette festivals 19th century feelings insurance cotton beliefs dwarf fabrics packing museum archives Ramie wearer idioms checklist Titian care crucifix paper deterioriation Collections Trust UK hospital Marking Cendrillon necklace midget St Gallen stockings Costume idioms group identity exhibition lace tunic Brazilian St Gall shuttle dust Hemp Don Quichotte Heavily altered items Paco Rabanne dress museums prints