- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
warp guidelines 20th century collection addresses reproduction photographs display case personal memories details Bibliography museum legend exhibition heavy metals collecting policy split stitch identifying fabrics needle lace Tiziano Vecelli Mantas storage Fleecemaking leather Royal Collections reconstruction Busts and mannequins filet lace cross reference Mother Sally accessioning dictatorship 1962 tatting lace prints Stories French knot femininity weave silk The Tudor Child Balmaceda color symbolism tunic Olympic Games Mapuche machinery collective identity Theater costume José Miguel Carrera Nylon materials stem stitch Marking checklist photos professional dress Prince Frederik's coat donor photography