- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
Leaves to Beads cotton print dress embroidery La Belle au bois dormant Donkey Man allergens Mapuche Sculptors Manneken-Pis 19th century bride Wool Lace Swan Lake Roméo et Juliette Identification lace leavers kings' garments storage area care materials lead Patterns documentation exhibition mannequins Munich photos date reproduction collecting costume long and short stitch unpacking acid-free tag material collection Brazilian Flax femininity Hans Maler indigenous peoples military uniforms mercury construction seamstress pattern-taking Silk Feathers beliefs museum Stories crucifix wedding dress Pintrest stitch dress Kongedragter velvet chemicals