- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
textile weaves interview sprang QR code vintage fashion embroidery stitches theatre gown military uniforms professional dress Ribbons 1962 label fashionable dress Kensington Palace burn test public Storing indigenous peoples transport pattern-taking contagious residue inspiration St Gallen Mantas Royal Collections Titian Code of Ethics for Museums 20th century knit masks lace Felting Paco Rabanne donor archives crewel stitch long and short stitch materials clothes Shaggy Bear Giselle arsenic machinery transportation surface satin stitch mercury museum customs fashion exhibition kings' garments textile techniques Charles V Tizian wedding dress crochet lace storage cotton identifying stitches