- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
hair leather tradition chemical lace textile techniques marking and labeling Leather tatting lace purse Charles V wearer mechanical aids interview Museo Histórico Nacional padding date checklist Wool mauvine Nutcracker St Gall personal narrative Royal Gala video fabric Guatemala 18th century Raymonda Raschel policies The Tudor Child mercury identifying lace fabrics heavy and awkward handling pants packing weave Pattern-taking danger Ribbons identification of lace Fabrics customs material 20th century Nylon addresses Photographs materials handling military uniforms photography velvet boxes Mother Sally moving reconstruction lace seamstress cuffs