- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
19th century Hemp hospital collective identity donor Qing Dynasty long and short stitch Moulins weave database Gallen collar stitch chain stitch Taoist jacket future considerations textile technique Museo Histórico Nacional wool danger Coolmax Printing on fabric Padding nurse storage conservation lace Marking fashionable dress St Gallen weaving archival materials Shanghai inspiration Preparing the public kings' garments cutwork and needlework bar code Giselle Theater popular culture protection fabrics museums guidelines Cotton moving unpacking angel Rosenborg Castle courtship St Gall Angel sailor suit knitted lace personal narrative China La Belle au bois dormant Social shuttle