- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
uniform damage donor Ribbons ombré roll stitch nursing schools Raschel indigenous peoples Belgium cotton print dress Rayon interview Acid-free dress Reconstruction undergarments 1950s digital reproduction protection from evil pesticide Identification display case fatal garter beliefs Social wedding dress contamination deterioriation lining Kongedragter Shanghai Marking SPECTRUM reconstruction 19th century weave Terminology personal narrative feelings packing identifying fabrics Busts and mannequins Sculptors machinery theatre Roméo et Juliette crucifix 18th century pattern-taking Theater lead mannequin Nutcracker drama wool ballet femininity outloans running stitch