- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
collar policies disaster planning Felting Royal Danish Collections vacuum photostats addresses Nutcracker purse packing inspiration 1970s Paco Rabanne exhibition space collecting policy policy gown Planning protection from evil bar code photographs collection lace elasticity Giselle photos symbolism cuffs cap stockings 1962 contagious residue leather silk feelings drama paper Royal Collections wearer group identity sash unpacking contamination dangerous digital mauvine Twitter interview surface satin stitch Prince Frederik's coat Flannel Le Lac des cygnes documentation danger fabric Queen Mary of Hungary marriage shoes locally made clothes popular culture