- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
transport beliefs conservation fibers copy wedding dress Photographs mask chemical lace cotton print dress Underwear cross stitch khila't stored risk Don Quichotte masculine culture dress photography symbolism Munich knit exhibition Stories seamstress Titian chain stitch undergarments Tiziano Vecelli marking and labeling future considerations Kensington Palace giraffe Nutcracker Hans Maler Theater costume Silk Royal Museum of Mariemont tunic reconstruction alpaca hair wool St Gall bobbin lace opera manufacture ICOM protection from evil Comparative items collecting policy identification of lace collecting costume Balmaceda Preparing Angel museum fabrics refugees locally made clothes Heavily altered items