- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
embroidery stitches Leaves to Beads pants Nutcracker Feathers portrait military uniforms Museo Histórico Nacional marriage stockings Zuzu care leather Felting Ethics legend dictatorship mechanical aids identifying fibers mask reconstruction deterioriation knickers preventive conservation labeling pesticide emotions photographs shoes Balmaceda fibers transportation wool machinery exhibition stitch Twitter public cross reference sailor suit Publications collecting costume Pattern-taking 19th century dress policy addresses Queen Mary of Hungary Ponchos Cendrillon Royal Danish Collections materials Theater Australia heavy and awkward handling folk culture gown Useful addresses details fabrics