- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
QR code fabric reused clothes silk French knot Zuzu alpaca hair machinery lace Tizian Flannel showcase exhibition Ponchos indigenous peoples Stories sash Casse Noisette photographs 20th century Planning reconstruction Hmong textile weaves opera necklace Guidelines collecting policy Acid-free manufacture lead Collections Trust UK Raschel fabrics reproduction copy St Gall Brazilian ribbon Price tags documentation angel embroidery contamination dangerous stockings Donkey Man pants unpacking policy Coolmax fiber dust labeling Underwear filet lace vintage fashion personal memories Le Lac des cygnes Gallen fatal garter