- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
accession number Fabrics kings' garments Canadian mask Giselle self couching embroidery diversity of backgrounds photographs Publications Zuzu Cotton buttonhole stitch reconstruction crochet lace pattern-taking elasticity dangerous Goretex stitch heavy and awkward handling Prince Frederik's coat Charles V split stitch construction identifying fibers symbolism 20th century documentation pattern exhibition archives long and short stitch Terminology cross reference chain stitch traditional outfit Royal Gala video protection José Miguel Carrera Guidelines archival materials Feathers handling shoes stripes label Tiziano Vecelli conservation bobbin lace data record allergens museums 1950s portrait jacket contagious residue stitches mauvine