- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
wool Paco Rabanne apron 20th century knickers Barbados storage textile weaves personal identity unpacking Publications museums conservation Mapuche Balmaceda reconstruction China Princess Margaret lace Heavily altered items French knot identifying stitches Lady in White fiber dust exhibition arsenic nurse Pattern-taking hair burn test donor Polyester clothes collecting policy Mette Bagge Kiær preventive conservation Prince Frederik diversity of backgrounds Guidelines photography Fabrics reused clothes Gallen Munich Felting Digital braiding technique Queen Mary of Hungary disaster planning inspiration database surface satin stitch sleeve alpaca hair pattern Patterns chemicals Australia Storing deterioriation