- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
stem stitch bobbin lace handling crochet public Hans Maler health safety labels 20th century pattern protection dress Mantas risk reconstruction clothes exhibition collective identity dangerous materials floral ornaments ballet Thailand checklist holes Royal Collections stitches khila't midget chain stitch stockings mannequins Marking traditional costume Preparing the public burn test vacuum José Miguel Carrera femininity cross stitch refugees digital feelings Fleecemaking festivals folk culture Twitter knit deterioriation contents Identification knitted garments giraffe material mask contamination seamstress sleeve embroidery knickers