- 1. An ‘ethnic’ souvenir for a WWI nurse
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... languages and lifestyles, resided or passed through, worked and traded all kinds of commodities. Since 1914, the Great War had been bringing also refugees fleeing from the northern parts of Macedonia, ...
- 2. Dress and Personal Narrative
- (Working with clothes)
- ... contemporary as well as historical clothes, but it is applicable only in those cases where the personal, verbatim statements are available. Contemporary dress – the Hmong: refugees from Laos Personal ...
insurance photographs 20th century elasticity poison pattern-taking Printing on fabric disaster planning apron receipts Manneken-Pis undergarments exhibition heavy metals silk Accessories Le Lac des cygnes mannequins Nutcracker identifying lace identifying fibers shuttle Facebook Canadian machinery Tizian traditional outfit portrait Stories St Gallen color symbolism theatre danger Royal Museum of Mariemont Weaving storage construction popular culture shoes Bodily Memory Royal Gala video Ramie exhibition space Storing archives traditional costume Bibliography children holes Theater costume ribbon kings' garments diversity of backgrounds crewel stitch dangerous conservation Social manufacture The Tudor Child professional dress