- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Royal Gala video Nutcracker accession number folk culture wool lining photostats storage stitch Underwear 19th century Manneken-Pis Royal Danish Collections Patterns lead dress Alto Peru mannequins La Belle au bois dormant Bodily Memory weaving Pattern-taking Code of Ethics for Museums burn test Hmong stitches Viscose Ethics material materials textile weaves hospital cross reference Moulins crucifix ICOM Royal Collections collection undergarments packing boxes protest dress protection from evil contamination Donkey Man marking and labeling unpacking pattern-taking risk Mapuche care Kongedragter Goretex Don Quichotte masculine culture reproduction Silk folk dress opera Ponchos