- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
contents transportation crochet Felting Hans Maler boxes Sculptors Marking lace cross-stitch Pattern-taking contagious residue dangerous documentation Mantas guidelines holes Feathers 19th century dictatorship marriage personal identity ombré roll stitch Social Brazilian mercury Theater necklace Guatemala filet lace wool legend dwarf transport Taoist jacket Thailand 20th century Useful addresses Coolmax Digital material Royal Museum of Mariemont Nutcracker long and short stitch Code of Ethics for Museums sewing techniques Lace machinery Facebook lining Barbados undergarments mannequins nursing schools ICOM Titian patterns buttonhole stitch construction exhibition