- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
mauvine Donkey Man mask fabrics Digital Preparing tatting lace split stitch purse Leaves to Beads vacuum transportation Flax museum Leather selection criteria space padding labeling children conservation velvet exhibition allergens prints showcase Nylon Acid-free contents mannequin Identification sprang silk symbolism dictatorship Ribbons photography lace diversity of backgrounds Marking pattern-taking Goretex Knitting Charles V Lace tunic Mapuche materials leather Huipil Royal Danish Collections 20th century angel drama policy receipts identifying lace boxes wool fashion