- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
dwarf Taoist jacket empress garment contagious residue Pattern-taking dress Casse Noisette Price tags Tiziano Vecelli labels Photographs 20th century Storing Coolmax cross-stitch traditional costume ICOM identification of lace archival materials weaving nursing schools exhibition surface satin stitch display future considerations wool burn test collective identity refugees Preparing necklace transportation cuffs cap stockings embroidery collecting policy Nutcracker Facebook collar knickers stitches Mapuche fabrics outloans ribbon Planning Weaving folk culture material tunic Theater costume acid-free tag warp needle lace undergarments self couching Mantas photographs crucifix