- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Ramie bar code labels silk stitches health safety Pintrest Stories unpacking Padding accessioning wedding dress shuttle masks nurse wool cross stitch policy identifying lace reconstruction crochet lace folk culture Donkey Man popular culture Laos collar Terminology sailor suit personal narrative Prince Frederik St Gall sash exhibition Casse Noisette cuffs cap stockings lace shoes mannequin boxes fatal garter Identification kings' garments indigenous peoples public traditional costume Facebook stripes Cendrillon ballet fibers false weave garment fiber dust conservation 19th century preventive conservation Royal Gala video Chile heavy metals