- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
stored Comparative items fibers textile fibers blanket stitch Blogs allergens Donkey Man Guidelines embroidery cotton print dress refugees locally made clothes Felting silk boxes exhibition Swan Lake exhibition space unpacking photography Planning Sculptors wool stitch Costume idioms khila't lace crucifix macramé collecting costume 20th century checklist marriage pesticide selection criteria cross reference purse public festivals weave angel gown Ethics Queen Mary of Hungary contamination beliefs theatre heavy and awkward handling Rayon Hmong personal memories idioms damage fashion Leaves to Beads cotton Canadian sash Flax