- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
The Tudor Child knitted lace Ribbons traditional costume heavy metals exhibition buttonhole stitch cotton damage Price tags Sculptors tradition identifying lace Social knit transport femininity accessories arsenic Facebook Jute pattern-taking storage area details Theater embroidery stitches chemical lace database necklace locally made clothes insurance Polyester Mapuche jacket hospital protest dress shuttle Stories Queen Mary of Hungary heavy and awkward handling donor Busts and mannequins dwarf reconstruction textile technique floral ornaments addresses outline stitch La Belle au bois dormant photostats fabrics children masks construction weaving skirt Preparing the public surface satin stitch Preparing showcase