- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Australia Jute future considerations Ribbons identifying lace Chinese traditional Costume Gallen accessories reproduction inspiration Padding protection Royal Museum of Mariemont Fabrics exhibition 1970s Canadian interlinking knit nurse Hans Maler transport manufacture stitches Charles V Taoist jacket storage Queen Juliane Marie leather fatal garter Queen Mary of Hungary date sewing techniques marriage fabrics health safety mannequins machinery burn test Terminology Preparing festivals Marking alpaca hair crewel stitch data record heavy metals lead chemical lace color symbolism Social indigenous peoples Barbados selection criteria pattern-taking apron weaving traditional costume Laos emotions