- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Polyester drama padding exhibition space self couching exhibition purse identifying fabrics Leaves to Beads Royal Danish Collections weaving material embroidery Patterns reconstruction pesticide empress photostats outline stitch nursing schools pattern-taking macramé mask Raymonda documentation Chile Shanghai wedding dress handling guidelines Mapuche stitch transportation running stitch symbolism Nutcracker blanket stitch labels cutwork and needlework digital Paco Rabanne China transport narrative crochet accession number Coolmax Quick Response hair machinery Photographs Fabrics storage miser's purse 1970s theatre cross reference collection chain-link mesh Price tags