- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
braiding technique dress Pintrest preventive conservation Social stripes La Belle au bois dormant Raymonda machinery Balmaceda uniform disaster planning prints embroidery heavy and awkward handling Hemp collecting policy media Queen Elizabeth II Jute Flax 20th century Guatemala knit ribbon Publications exhibition space guidelines ombré roll stitch macramé shoes photographs pattern-taking José Miguel Carrera St Gall museums Useful addresses transportation padding Underwear accession number paper Accessories reconstruction weave portrait Cendrillon photography mask 19th century damage Planning inspiration Royal Museum of Mariemont Ponchos archives bobbin lace self couching wearer Quick Response