- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Feathers mannequins poison inspiration Pattern-taking contamination feelings fibers Ramie Viscose collecting policy selection criteria apron exhibition Tiziano Vecelli Chile China Knitting Tizian embroidery Underwear legend Leaves to Beads giraffe policies cross-stitch Pintrest knitted garments silk deterioriation portrait weave shuttle pattern-taking wedding dress refugees weaving identification of lace white cotton jacket display details braiding technique Useful Shaggy Bear media Prince Frederik's coat storage Soviet Epoch 1950s French knot Canadian textile fibers garment chain-link mesh angel clothes khila't bar code Price tags