- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
Viscose Raymonda identifying fibers Preparing the public embroidery stitches purse space children Raschel contagious residue chain-link mesh 20th century Thailand Barbados Nutcracker braiding technique Royal Gala video damage Jute disaster planning Roméo et Juliette pesticide collecting policy traditional outfit Underwear pants fibers surface satin stitch Don Quichotte knitted lace cross-stitch interview exhibition Accessories Polyester macramé Knitting dangerous Queen Mary of Hungary ballet labels Mother Sally fabrics care cutwork and needlework French knot sprang manufacture running stitch weaving stripes interlacing and intertwining warp identifying stitches silk Giselle opera data record Ramie Royal Danish Collections