- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
hospital digital Royal Museum of Mariemont fibers Gallen photographs Busts and mannequins stockings Kongedragter Australia military uniforms sleeve collection Resource packing material fiber dust 20th century symbolism Laos damage checklist Soviet Epoch Queen Elizabeth II ICOM Nutcracker stripes wool floral ornaments Polyester shuttle policy protection Queen Mary of Hungary Angel purse uniform seamstress midget buttonhole stitch identifying stitches display Chile museums necklace database vintage fashion Felting French knot mechanical aids guidelines Code of Ethics for Museums cotton print dress storage area embroidery Accessories empress garment miser's purse nurse