- 1. Planning a Costume Exhibition - a checklist
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... accessories use proper replica undergarments for shaping and for protecting the museum objects make/buy/borrow/adapt mannequins Preparing the space for exhibition ...
- 2. Anna Maria, the Queen’s Midget
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- ... years after her death, and is still part of the Royal Collections at Rosenborg Castle. Undressing the figure for conservation revealed that she wore miniature stays, hip pads, undergarments, a fashionable ...
- 3. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... to teenagers, to show how their clothing changed. Underwear – people are fascinated by undergarments, especially the way in which shaping underwear help to provide a silhouette. Collecting undergarments ...
damage 19th century knit chain-link mesh 20th century 18th century Royal Collections Queen Elizabeth II seamstress kings' garments Tiziano Vecelli handling storage La Belle au bois dormant customs conservation Underwear collection fibers Donkey Man Nutcracker photography silk buttonhole stitch selection criteria deterioriation macramé reused clothes labels stitches lining Theater checklist Acid-free Cotton preventive conservation fabrics ballet pest management identification of lace lace policies Don Quichotte accession Soviet Epoch courtship risk database Tizian exhibition collective identity chemical lace archives donor Olympic Games wool personal memories split stitch diversity of backgrounds transportation