- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
Shaggy Bear Le Lac des cygnes dress kings' garments warp materials cotton children heavy metals care 19th century group identity Planning interview 1962 copy sailor suit 20th century Prince Frederik's coat collar fatal garter transportation crochet pest management identifying fabrics purse folk dress José Miguel Carrera feelings labels exhibition tatting lace sleeve emotions material transport The Tudor Child macramé Useful addresses Don Quichotte Laos photostats self couching Donkey Man St Gall Hans Maler transporting necklace cross reference Underwear disaster planning documentation collecting policy giraffe collective identity darning stitch collecting costume Qing Dynasty Prince Frederik fabrics