- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
stripes pattern festivals crewel stitch empress vintage fashion Polyester patterns collecting policy material bar code bride Mantas paper Feathers pattern-taking split stitch ICOM knitted garments stitches stockings Cotton mauvine exhibition professional dress Costume idioms mannequin lead labeling embroidery cutwork and needlework filet lace mannequins Sculptors cross-stitch khila't surface satin stitch refugees beliefs Manneken-Pis La Belle au bois dormant conservation Hans Maler gown transporting photographs Rosenborg Castle Flax prints St Gall 20th century labels Guidelines policies transport lining silk Mette Bagge Kiær data record 19th century