- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
knickers selection criteria khila't Leather manufacture alpaca hair collar weaving Cotton Huipil marking and labeling archives reconstruction fiber dust exhibition cotton archival materials pattern shoes ribbon identifying fabrics Charles V wool Manneken-Pis Ponchos Barbados Tiziano Vecelli jacket Reconstruction care stem stitch Royal Collections space Raymonda collecting policy Underwear Terminology Leaves to Beads silk Giselle locally made clothes dictatorship lining transportation masks dust fabrics Accessories boxes folk culture indigenous peoples showcase Theater Soviet Epoch Lace traditional outfit protest dress Don Quichotte documentation sash