- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
mask archival materials damage fibers care stripes transportation details nursing schools Manneken-Pis reconstruction vacuum digital wearer nurse Reconstruction Bibliography seamstress Gallen Ribbons reused clothes photographs Munich false weave Comparative items jacket checklist cuffs cap stockings drama textile fibers Printing on fabric 20th century QR code textile technique linen Belgium storage Taoist jacket warp portrait identifying lace dress opera public unpacking lining Polyester silk indigenous peoples midget embroidery St Gall conservation pattern-taking mercury masculine culture Raschel undergarments hair