- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
needle lace floral ornaments drama empress Royal Museum of Mariemont fabrics split stitch Accessories selection criteria skirt Goretex Leaves to Beads marking and labeling 20th century dress Donkey Man SPECTRUM necklace Digital Polyester Ramie Raymonda Raschel reused clothes construction 1950s military uniforms personal memories feelings Lace uniform personal attitudes hospital wearer reconstruction silk documentation Thailand angel wedding dress masculine culture self couching chemicals gown Jute policies Patterns Cendrillon paper photographs cotton purse arsenic crochet lace material stem stitch data record idioms Pintrest Leather