- 1. Reconstructions
- (Displaying clothes)
- ... or copy? Materials Expenses Time frame What happens to copies afterwards? What resources can a museum offer? Examples Mette Vejgaard Petersen: Reconstruction of the wedding dress of Mette ...
- 2. Clothing and Collecting Policies
- (Working with clothes)
- ... a suit, for example, will be so much easier if you have the blouse that was worn with it, or a wedding dress with the veil. These items might not be offered because they may not have survived or they may ...
- 3. 1962 Dress Memories
- (Telling stories with clothes)
- Sartorial memories of a defining year Alexandra Kim ICOM Costume Committee board member In 2012, to celebrate a fabulous fifty years of the ICOM Costume Committee, we asked our members to ...
Polyester macramé photostats construction documentation exhibition Collections Trust UK 20th century femininity identification of lace garment addresses uniform personal attitudes machinery cotton Nutcracker QR code Reconstruction blanket stitch Royal Gala video heavy and awkward handling burn test Pintrest 19th century Busts and mannequins mechanical aids Raymonda Tiziano Vecelli transport collecting policy traditional costume personal narrative sewing techniques acid-free tag policy embroidery textile fibers Digital nursing schools Twitter filet lace collective identity clothes Coolmax Museo Histórico Nacional Hans Maler Storing pants dress display Le Lac des cygnes outline stitch reconstruction conservation 1962 museums 18th century data record Rosenborg Castle